K9 InuFactor® – The power of Colostrum
K9 InuFactor®, as an alternative to K9 Transfer Factor, is a colostrum-containing nutritional supplement with added medicinal mushrooms for dogs suffering from diseases caused by tumors and immune system disorders, manufactured in the EU.
For a balanced immune system and a proper immune response
Transfer factor is a group of small “messenger” molecules found in colostrum. They were founded in 1949 by Dr.H. Sherwood Lawrence discovered it while researching TB. Colostrum, i.e. foremilk, is produced in mammals, including humans, only a few days after birth. The newborn’s immune system receives the first immune information with the colostrum, which prompts the first defensive reaction.
The functions of the “messenger” molecules in K9 InuFactor® include:
- to transmit the ability to recognize pathogens from cell to cell without the given cell having already encountered the pathogen,
- activates and triggers the immune system to respond to foreign (malignant) cells,
- thanks to their “intelligence”, they have both immunosuppressive and immunomodulating properties, i.e. they reduce or enhance the function of the immune system if necessary. (underfunction of the immune system, e.g.: various tumors, AIDS; overfunction of the immune system, e.g.: allergy, autoimmune)
- they remember the microorganisms, so in the event of a possible subsequent attack, the immune response is faster and more effective.
K9 InuFactor® and cancer
Anti-tumour effects of the active substances in Colostrum:
- Immunoglobulin: supports the immune system, can help the body fight against viruses and bacteria.
- Citokines: Studies prove that cytokines activate special white blood cells that can identify and destroy tumor cells.
- Lactalbumin: In experiments, lactalbumin in colostrum caused apoptosis, shrinkage of tumour cells, but had no effect on healthy cells.
An increasing number of dogs are affected by various autoimmune diseases, due to environmental influences, inadequate nutrition, various toxins, etc. The PRPs in colostrum can help to “hold back” an overactive immune system (immunosuppression). Immunoglobulins and lactoferrin act effectively against viruses and various bacteria, which can aggravate autoimmune disorders.
K9 InuFactor® and allergies
Allergies are often an excessive immune response due to an overactive immune system. The MSM and PRPs in colostrum can help moderate the immune system and its response. Colostrum can also be a useful alternative for treating inflammation that causes itching or rashes.
Leaky gut syndrome
This occurs when the intestinal tract is damaged by drugs or other toxins. At the site of injury, undigested food particles enter the bloodstream through the intestinal wall. These can cause an allergic reaction, digestive problems, arthritis. Acting as a prebiotic, lactoferrin in colostrum helps feed healthy intestinal bacteria and can help treat inflammation. Studies have shown that colostrum can help treat leaky gut syndrome.
The beneficial effects of foremilk against leaky gut syndrome mean that it is also effective in treating diarrhoea. Studies have shown that it can help in acute, chronic and infectious diarrhoea. Lactoferrin has been shown to reduce the number of infectious intestinal bacteria and improve the quality of faeces of weaned puppies.
Arthritis, cartilage wear and the K9 InuFactor®
MSM inhibits arthritis and increases joint mobility. With its help, the body can more easily replace damaged cells and improve the structure of damaged tissues. It can help reduce pain and manage inflammation. And growth factors can help repair damaged tissue. More articles on cartilage wear.
Research has shown that colostrum can reduce the number of bacteria that cause oral hygiene problems and gum disease, which can often lead to tooth loss in your pet. And growth factors can help repair damaged tissue.
Colostrum is basically milk! Use with caution in case of any milk allergy!
Its application to indications is based on many years of experience, but results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.