Medicinal mushroom immune booster for elderly dogs or dogs with cancer
K9 Immunity Plus – Complete immune protection for weakened immune system, old or dogs with cancer and a natural performance booster for healthy, sporting pets.
Applications of K9 Immunity Plus
- For sport, competition and working dogs, it enhances performance and energizes the body, while maintaining health.
- It helps prevent cancer in ageing, older dogs by keeping the immune system healthy.
- It increases the effectiveness of conventional cancer treatments and reduces their side effects.
- It helps the body regenerate after chemotherapy and reduces the chance of tumour recurrence.
- Improves the body’s resistance to bacterial and other infections.
- General immune strengthening, with all the benefits of a healthy immune system.
However, this trio can help us not only in overcoming diseases. Among the medicinal mushrooms in the formulation is one used by human athletes as a natural performance enhancer.
- Regardless of age, 23% of small animals and 45% of animals over 10 years of age died of cancer (based on 2000 post-mortem examinations).
- Based on a survey of owners (2000 owners), 47% of dogs and 32% of cats have died from this group of diseases.
(Source: Veterinary Hematology and Oncology Center)
Currently, the most effective treatment for cancer is PREVENTION!
This is particularly true for our four-legged pets, who are not usually taken for annual check-ups. They cannot tell us their symptoms, so most of the time, by the time they are diagnosed with a tumor, the disease is already in a very advanced state.
One of the most common causes of cancer is a malfunctioning immune system. Approximately 100 million cells are multiplying every day in adult dogs, but some of these also carry genetic defects. One of the immune system’s main tasks is to recognise and destroy these defective cells before they can reproduce themselves and the defect.
However, if the dysfunctional immune system fails to recognise the degenerated cell and the immune response fails, the cell starts to grow and a tumour develops. (You can read about the connection between dog tumor and medicinal mushroom and the cause of tumor formation here.)
The fundamental aim of all immunomodulatory therapies is to activate the immune system, thereby triggering the body’s ability to heal itself. A properly functioning immune system recognises tumour cells and destroys them before they can multiply.
The most effective way to prevent tumour development in your pet is to keep the immune system healthy and strong, and feeding the dog with cancer is a key part of this!
As an alternative to this product, K9 InuExtra® is now available.
Its application to indications is based on many years of experience, but results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from individual to individual.